Recovery Record is the smart companion for managing your journey to recovery from eating disorders including anorexia nervosa, bulimia nervosa, obsessive eating disorder, binge eating disorder and compulsive eating disorder.
With Recovery Record you can:
- Keep a record of meals, thoughts and feelings
- Access beautiful reflection images and affirmations
- Customize log questions, meal plans, coping tactics and recovery goals
- View charts that highlight insights, trends and progress
- Collect jigsaw pieces to earn hidden rewards
- Set personalized reminder schedules and alarm tones
- Complete questionnaires to track your progress
- Link with your treatment team
- Receive in-the-moment feedback and messages from your treatment team
- Receive and send encouragement messages and virtual gifts to/from other users
Boosting this for followers or stumblers onto my blog.
I can’t help with 99% of eating disorder stuff because just thinking about it triggers crazytownbananapants for me, but this could really help some people.
a drunk driver killed someone i love. i thought maybe, if i kept it up, i might hear something back…This is so beyond heart breaking, yet so extremely powerful. Never forget to tell your family, friends, and others you love them. It may be the last time you do so!
May I present to you the “holy shit she lost too much weight” faces of Bob and Jillian ? 260 to 105 in 7 months is NOT okay.
I get that this is live TV and there isn’t much they can do, but I really hope NBC and The Biggest Loser address this in some way.